Thursday, May 7, 2009

When did this all start?


I've had a lot of people ask me, "Do you believe in ghosts?" and "When was your first experience?" Well, obviously, because of previous posts I believe in ghosts. My first experience that I remember would have been when I was about 19 years of age.

I was living in a small 2 room apartment. When you came in the front door, you walked into the kitchen, through a small hallway where the bathroom was to the right and then on into a bed/sitting room.

Early one morning when I woke up and looked into the kitchen, I could see an older couple just standing there looking in at me. They didn't speak. They just stood there and smiled at me. After a minute or two they disappeared. They seemed familiar but I couldn't place where or how I knew them.

One day a few months later, I was at my grandmothers and was asking her about it. I had described in quite a bit detail on how they looked and what they were wearing. My grandmother pointed to a picture and said, was it them. I said "yes". She went pale and said to me that it was impossible for me to know, or to have met them as it was her parents and they had passed away many years before I was even born. She also told me that the clothes I described them as wearing were the clothes that they were buried in.

I have seen them many times since that initial time. It's as if they show up every now and then just to check in on me and to let me know that they are still around.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work by AAAP is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.